Wednesday, March 9, 2016

20 Facts about Little Ol' Me

1. I graduated from Judson High School.

2. I married my high school sweetheart.

3. We've been married 21 years and together for 24.

4. I have three children through both birth and adoption, two of which have special needs.

5. I am the oldest of six children.

6. I have been teaching in some form or another for 26 years.

7. I play both the clarinet and bass clarinet, though I haven't had much opportunity to play with a group in several years.

8. When choosing my academic specialization for my teaching degree, I choose math because it was the one thing I really had to work at in order to be successful.

9. I enjoy organizing things - once, and then I want them to stay that way.

10. I love to harmonize when singing.

11I only really make the bed when changing the sheets. The rest of the time I just throw the blankets up near the pillows.

12I have lived in Florida, Kansas, Colorado, Texas, Germany, and Virginia.
 
13. In the nine years it took me to get my BA, I attended three universities, one of them twice. 

14. My first public school teaching position was as a fourth grade teacher, and my own fourth grade teacher was on my team.

15. My hands have to stay busy in order for my brain to focus.

16. My favorite colors are pink, purple, and blue.

17. One day, I'd love to visit Australia.

18. My favorite season is fall. I love listening to the leaves crunch beneath my feet.

19.  My nephew has moved in so I'm getting a sneak peak at rearing a teenager.
 
20. I am really glad that this list is finally done.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment