Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hello 2016







Well 2015 was a bit rough, apparently so much so that I just gave up blogging all together. I attended too many funerals for friends and family, and our home life got flipped upside down. But there were many good things, too, like new friendships and opportunities as well as the blessing of finally being able to sleep through the night, at least most of the time. :)

I saw this graphic on another blog and decided to borrow it to help jump start my brain. Of course, it probably won't happen exactly in that order. After all, I hold to the idea that menu and lesson planning are merely suggestions for that day, subject to change without prior notice or approval.

31-day-challenge

My blog usually deals with my day to day life - the good, the bad, and the ugly, and how the Lord is speaking to me about a particular subject. I tend to be very real and raw, but I have been told by many that it's what they like best about me.

My son brought this song to me yesterday when I was feeling particularly stressed out, so I will leave it here for all of you. May it bless you as it blessed me.

"King of Kings and Lord of Lords"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment